State Bank of India, country’s largest bank has been a pioneer and a market leader in providing agri-finance with portfolio of more than Rs.1, 20,000 crore in agricultural advances that covers over 1.1 lakh farmers & their families. The bank caters to the farmers and agriculturists needs and has a huge network of 10,505 urban & rural branches.
SBI also provides Agri Gold Loan scheme for the farmers, which has been availed by lakhs of farmers so far. If a farmer wants to take advantage of this scheme then he can get a loan by showing his agricultural land documents and depositing gold ornaments in the bank.
SBI agri gold loans have attractive interest rates and are disbursed immediately. And most importantly all farming activities can be covered via these loans.
Agri Gold Loan SBI
Under this scheme of SBI, a farmer can deposit the gold ornaments in the bank and take loan as per his need. But it is mandatory to have agricultural land in the name of the farmer, because a copy of the same will be deposited in the bank.
The two types of gold loans for farmers are – Agri Gold Loan for Crop Production & Multi Purpose Gold Loan.
- Agri Gold Loan for Crop Production – Up to Rs.3 lakh – 7 percent p.a and more than Rs.3 lakh – 9.95 percent p.a.
- Multi Purpose Gold Loan at the rate of 9.95 percent p.a.
Benefits from Agri Gold Loan SBI
- Loans can be taken by pledging gold ornaments
- Loan process is easy & convenient
- Low interest rates
- No hidden charges
- Repayment schedules are flexible
Documents Needed for Agri Gold Loan SBI:
- 2 passport size photos of farmer
- ID proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License
- Address proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport
- Proof of agricultural crops or land
How to apply for SBI agri gold loan
If a farmer wants to take SBI Agri Gold Loan then he can apply by visiting any nearest rural branch.
Apart from this, the farmer can also apply for loan from the YONO app.
SOURCE: Krishi Jagran