Amid the countrywide lockdown, many schemes have been implemented by the central and state government to provide relief to the farmers and laborers in view of the lockdown crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic across the country. Keeping in mind the current crisis, the government has decided to provide relief, essential foods grains, and essential needs to the farmers and workers who is falling under the Bellow Poverty Line (BPL) category. Moreover, the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh had declared to provide the free ration to the people living in the state of UP due to lockdown.
As per reports, the people of Uttar Pradesh will be allowed to take the essential food grains & commodities from the UP Food and Civil Supplies Department. However, due to lockdown, the names of many have cut down from the beneficiary list. Recently, the government has opened the line for the farmers to apply for the ration cards. If you are also one of those people then you can apply through this process.
How to Apply for Ration Card 2020?
Offline Application for Ration Card
You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card by following the following steps-
- First, go to the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department official portalhttp://188.8.131.52/ssdgsap/PdfForms/form%20of%20new%20ration%20card.pdf
- After downloading the application form, fill in the information sought in the application form.
- After filling the application form, submit the filled Ration Card application form to the Office of Food and Logistics Department. If you are from a rural area, submit the form to the tehsil office.
- After submitting the application form, take the acknowledgement slip after submitting the application form.
- For a few days, go to your ration seller with an acknowledgement slip, your ration card will come with the ration seller.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- Families who are living in the state of Uttar Pradesh can only apply for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card.
- The applicant should not hold any ration card of the other state.
- Only BPL families can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- The ration card will be given or issued to the head member of the family.
Documents Required for Ration Card
The lists of required documents mandatory to apply for the new application for the UP FCS Ration Card List are as follows.
3.Recent Passport Size Photograph
4.Bank Statement or Passbook
5.Applicant Caste Certificate
6.The income proof of the applicant
7.Latest Electricity Bill
8.Gas connection passbook
How to Check Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020
The citizen of Uttar Pradesh who is falling under the Ration Card category can check their name in the UP Ration Card List District-Wise on the official website of FCS Uttar Pradesh i.e. www.fcs.up.nic.in. The applicant can also able to download the application form for the generation of UP New Ration Card on the official portal.
UP New Ration Card List 2020
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the list of the name who had applied for the New Ration Card in the month of March 2020. By the ration card, the families who lie in the APL/ BPL Ration Card Category can take advantage of the essential food grains at cheaper or subsidized prices. The applicants who had applied for the UP Ration Card NFSA 2020 can now check their status or name in the list prepared by the department of food supplies, Uttar Pradesh on the official website.
SOURCE: Krishi Jagran